Junior 3D Designer
This growing and ambitious business is seeking a Designer to create inspiring 2D plans and views, 3D renders and interactive animations as part of compelling and market leading presentation packs aimed at winning customer commissions.
This exciting opportunity will be to work as an integral member of the design team providing support in a fun inspirational artworking studio environment. The role will be challenging, varied and exciting and suited to someone with a creative yet task driven mindset, that is able to manage both creative output and targeted output daily.
In summary, 10% of the role will be 2D based work and 90% of the work will be 3D orientated, working in 3DMax.
- Producing visually exciting 2D, 3D and interactive computer generated scaled plans from sales consultants' briefs
- Liaising on a daily basis with all parties concerned to ensure accuracy of the design and the brief is fully met
- Planning, prioritising and managing your own workload
- Ensuring that photographic records and data are stored against each customer
- Keeping an up to date knowledge on their market sector and understanding safety requirements for the product
- Always working within best practice guidelines considering DDA
- Taking responsibility for continual improvement of your own knowledgebase
Person / Experience Required:
- Degree qualified in Product Design, 3D Design or Animation to include an element of graphics
- Good team working experience and a positive attitude
- Fully creative and confident in project managing all that is encompassed in the product design process
- Proficiency in the English Language
- An innovative and creative thinker that can approach new designs with gusto plus design flair and commercial acumen to ensure the design offers best value for money
- Strong presentation sketching and communication skills
- A willingness to embrace change and development as the business evolves and grows, and encouraging this attitude in colleagues
- A full clean driving licence and the willingness to travel if required
- 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, Unreal Engine , Adobe Creative Cloud including (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat)
- Office: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Project