A growing, architectural practice is looking for an experienced Senior Architect to join their dynamic architecture and design team, in London, to lead global architecture projects. You will be working on a diverse range of projects including residential, educational and commercial in locations all over the world.
- Professional degree in architecture
- 4 + years professional experience in project planning, detailing, and execution on large-scale projects
- Proficient knowledge in AutoCAD, Microstation, Sketchup, Adobe CS and MS Office
- Enjoy working in a challenging and creative environment, building relationships, and motivating team members
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English is mandatory
- Legally permitted to work in UK
- Must have UK experience in the industry
- Understanding of the architects role in the co-ordination and integration of project information and management
- Ability to assist with the management of junior assistant architects on the team
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, prioritise duties and work effectively under pressure
If you are ready for a new challenge and would like to join this London-based architecture and design team, apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.