My client is an entertainment leader in the integrated creative world. They've executed international campaigns for some of the worlds most known entertainment brands and have been involved with the worlds best loved advertising and PR events. From movies such as James Bond, Frozen and Star Wars these guys are fully integrated and cover all areas; strategy, creative, digital, design, production , social media, PR and AV.
These guys are fast moving, proudly independent and have a fabulous working environment/culture. They are now looking for an entertainment Account Director to join them.
- At least five years' agency experience with a solid understanding of the production process across integrated campaigns; digital experience is preferred along with AV.
- Experience and understanding of the entertainment/film industry
- Previous management
- Demonstrate and execute keen commercial judgement and understanding of Profit & Loss
- Demonstrate acute attention to detail and ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Demonstrate excellent briefing skills which will also involve an accurate interpretation of client requirements and developing creative insight
- Self-starting and proactive; ability to work within a team based work structure and be able to work independently and pro-actively
- Ability to deliver a confident agency pitch to current and prospective clients
This role is perfect for an experienced SAM looking for a step up into a Account Director role within a mid sized integrated creative agency. You'll be part of a big team and must be a team player. Along with hunger for progression and eye for details this is a great opportunity for a true entertainment guru.