Design Account Manager
This supplier and designer of show homes throughout the UK enjoy an enviable reputation for delivering and installing beautiful interiors to enhance the saleability of homes on every development. They are a large team of passionate, committed professionals who excel in delivering a personable, yet professional service and are currently seeking a Design Account Manager to join the team.
This role requires a strong, driven and experienced sales individual to drive sales and profit with new and existing clients, whilst managing accounts and relationships proactively. Predominately covering the South East region, this is a field-based, customer centric role, in which the ideal candidate will employ a consultative approach, taking their influencing skills to clients directly.
Regularly meeting with customers, you will be equally as comfortable communicating with them on a one to one basis as you would be delivering presentations to a group of clients. The ability to listen, build rapport and use intuitive approaches to manage professional relationships with our highly regarded key accounts is essential to this role.
Person / Experience Required:
- University degree or the ability to demonstrate a good standard in literacy and numeracy
- Sales project management
- Good understanding of continuous improvement techniques and activities
- Lead generation and business development
- You will have ideally come from a property development sales, associated construction industry, supply or interior design sales background
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentational)
- Able to operate self-sufficiently in a principally field based role
- Organised, a planner, adept at prioritising and able to meet deadlines
- Able to demonstrate the potential to operate at a tactical level as well as being a strategic thinker
- Good computer literacy (specifically Excel)
- Self-reliance whilst operating remotely for extended periods of time
- Takes pride in the achievement of team objectives