Retail Design Manager:
A global brand seeking innovative retail designer, to take on national account and new store openings. As part of the Design and Format Team you will be responsible for supporting the team in producing any design or layout-based projects. Based in North West London with competitive salary.
- Design store layouts, floorplans and elevations, following brief from design managers.
- Create and communicate attainable designs in relation to the brief for each project.
- Possess commercial awareness of the market place.
- Creative ability to explore new and innovative ideas, adhering to brand guidelines.
- Use own initiative to improve and develop design concept.
- Continually be aware of emerging trends in the design and retail sector.
- Prepare sample boards and design packs for new sites
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in store layout and planning
- Successful delivery of design projects managed within a budget and specific timeframe.
- Experience of realising a design brief, with a strong portfolio of work to back this and evidence of thought process.
- Knowledge of commercial fixtures, fittings and shop fitting processes.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or Adobe software
- Freehand Sketching Ability
This is a great opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and ready for the next step to develop their career. Offering a competitive salary package, with the opportunity to travel. Immediate start for the right candidate! Please apply with CV and portfolio
Apply for Retail Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly