A well known and prestigious architectural practice are looking to recruit a Revit/AutoCAD Technician
Skills and experience:
- excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure
- conversant in the use of software packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- two-five years of working experience in the use of REVIT - AutoCAD on large complex projects, with the ability to produce working drawings to a high standard, set up files, create families/blocks etc
- ability to create and maintain a rigorous studio-wide library of materials, templates, blocks and families and help project teams to add to and develop these resources.
- proficient at scaling plans and interpret measurements
- proficient in AutoCAD and/or relevant drawing packages
- PC literate - Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- excellent communication skills and analytical thinking
- confident with construction drawings
All staff are expected to uphold the company's commitment to excellence of product and service to communicate these high standards.
- preparing fix drawings, plans and elevations renders and/or CAD plans
- revising projects using above drawing packages
- managing incoming work efficiently and prioritising work according to the needs of the department
- to work with speed and accuracy to turn around precise and timely drawings
- attend design meetings and site visits where required
- to check technical details against orders and quotations as required
- computer literate
- good command of the English language and familiar with site terminology
As members of a dynamic team, all staff are expected to help each other where required and this will involve carrying out duties outside the scope of this job description
If you're interested in this position, apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.