Part 2 Architect - Large scale residential
Are you an ambitious part 2 architect looking to join a top aj100 studio?
I have an outstanding opportunity available for a talented part 2 architect at a reputable architecture and design practice based in a picturesque area of Central London! This studio is super busy within the residential sector and is in need of a strong part 2 assistant with experience in stage 5 construction to join their vibrant design team. The selected part 2 architect will initially be working on a large-scale residential project in the UK. Revit essential. Great culture and regular industry events!
The selected Part 2 Architect will be involved in the following;
- Large scale residential projects in the UK
- Working closely with a Project Architect
- Visiting site, dealing with sub-contractors
- Using revit as a key software
The successful Part 2 Architect will have the following;
- Experience working on the delivery of large scale residential projects
- Strong delivery experience in stage 5 construction
- Sound technical ability
- Capable on site, dealing and liaising with sub-contractors
- Professional experience using revit
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.