An award-winning architectural practice is looking for a Microstation technician to join its office in London, UK.
They are an award winning architectural design studio based in central London. They are recruiting for an enthusiastic, talented and motivated Microstation technician, to join our team.
You will be working on a variety of prestigious projects across a range of sectors, for high profile UK and international clients. The ideal candidate will have:
- an in-depth working knowledge of Microstation and AutoCAD
- a high level of initiative, proactivity and organisation
Skills and experience:
- excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure
- conversant in the use of software packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- two-five years of working experience in the use of Microstation - AutoCAD on large complex projects, with the ability to produce working drawings to a high standard, set up files, create families/blocks etc
- ability to create and maintain a rigorous studio-wide library of materials, templates, blocks and families and help project teams to add to and develop these resources.
- modelling support within the design teams
- ability to work simultaneously on different projects
- ability to recognise and analyse problems
- ability to put forward and implement practical solutions
This practice offers an attractive salary depending on experience and ability, pension contributions and generous annual leave. They encourage the nurturing of individuals, helping them to grow by acquiring skills, abilities and expertise as a part of the learning process.
If you're interested or know someone who is, apply now!
Tel: 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.