Our client is a training company specialising in development for financial services organisations. Clients include the world’s leading investment banks, insurance companies and asset managers.
This person will be responsible for ensuring efficient content management system and processes in place to keep everything organised and easily accessible.
You will use templates to update materials, however there are elements of creativity when supporting the wider team on marketing or training support materials.
The role needs excellent attention to detail and proofreading ability. You will also need to control deadlines and mange internal projects.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Format and package all training materials across the firm’s portfolio of local and global training Programmes. (workbooks, posters, brochures)
- Check proofs, or preliminary layouts, for errors and make corrections.
- Build a network of desktop publishers or outsourcing companies.
- Ability to manage and delegate work appropriately and advise where budget is necessary.
- Manage overflow to outsourced resources if needed.
- Ensure any issues, queries or changes are managed and actioned within materials.
- Liaises directly with stakeholders to determine deadlines, job instructions and design requirements.
- Contribute towards the development of digital assets for the firm’s website. Update and edit website images, icons, banners, staff pictures
- Create style guides and html templates for online learning resources.
- Video creation and editing.
- Manage company content management system, working with product team to ensure it is meeting the needs of organization.
- Applying cataloguing protocols, e.g. tagging, categorisations, notes version control etc.
- Implement new processes and system for content management and ensure compliance.