Project Operations Lead
You couldn’t get more high end luxury than this account .. a very well-known brand experience agency has a huge account for you to work on. It is very exciting! They are looking for a Project operations Lead for a high end luxury account. The agency itself are a brand experience agency creating exhibitions, branded environments, live events and experiential campaigns.
Your role will be to oversee the smooth running of this luxury account across all operational deliverables and to be involved in leading the delivery of specific Tier 1 shows or special projects.
They are ultimately accountable for the standard of all project responsibilities outlined below. This role requires a proven team leader, strong manager of people, and someone who considers their communication, collaboration and project management skills as their most valuable assets.
The role holder will understand and communicate the latest developments in the market, in order to effectively present compelling and competitive solutions to client challenges. Flexibility, proactive problem-solving skills and strong verbal and written communications are essential. A minimum of 10 years’ experience within a B2B Global exhibition environment with Aerospace experience preferable.
This role is ultimately responsible for leading Project Operations. This role leads “from the front” by demonstrating how to create best in class project management output consistently in a well-organised, professional and enjoyable team environment.
- You are action oriented and use a growth mindset approach to deliver and inspire excellence at all times; individually and at a team level.
- You are easy to approach and mindful of the interpersonal anxieties of others; build rapport and lead collaboration within and across teams to achieve success
- You manoeuvre through complex political situations effectively and quietly; are sensitive to how people and organisations function and plan your approach accordingly
- You design, implement and monitor practices, processes, and procedures which allow managing from a distance; can impact people and results remotely
- You are able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect
- You can demonstrate firm understanding of financial processes and budget management with a proven ability to oversee large and logistically complicated event budgets
- You are good at establishing clear directions; set stretching objectives and distribute the workload appropriately; lay out work in a well-planned and organised manner; maintain a two-way dialogue with others on work and results; provide the information people need to know to do their jobs and to feel good about being a member of the team to actively drive collaboration
- You have the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment. You make good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgement
- You pursue everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom give up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. ; use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
If this sounds like you I have a full job spec to send you and talk you through. Please send me your CV and salary ASAP if interested to hear more.
You will need to be a driver and happy with a Berkshire/Buckinghamshire based role.
Apply for Project Operations Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly