Integrated Producer (Client Side)
Our client is a 'disruptor' brand with technology at its core. They are revolutionising a massive industry and have already won numerous awards for their work. This business has grown rapidly over recent years and is on track to be an industry leader in its space.
They are looking for an ambitious Integrated Project Manager, someone who has strong communication and prioritisation skills and who is able to multi-task and manage the creative process from start finish. Working within their in house creative studio based in Paddington, this role will incorporate aspects of account management, project management and production:
- Day-to-day direction of project progression and coordination of all strands of project development
- Management and monitoring of the project team and motivation of the team to meet deadlines
- Collaborating and communicating with multiple stakeholders across the organisation to clearly define business outcomes, required project deliverables and key milestones
- As an internal project champion, facilitating better communication between departments and liaising with individual departments to ensure adherence to project timescales
- Identifying and managing stakeholders effectively, anticipating points of resistance, and developing plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Ability to adapt different project management styles to suit the project and stakeholders at hand
- Calm, confident and articulate communicator who can concisely and memorably impart information and influence the trajectory of a project.
- Maintains a keen awareness of financial impacts of decisions being taken both from a cost and benefit perspective
- Applies initiative to continuously improve processes and is confident in making recommendations. Takes responsibility to implement agreed changes, learns from mistakes and actively seeks opportunities to put learning to good use.
- Ability to face challenges without being easily discouraged, as well as rallying those around them to persevere.
- At least 2 years working as a project manager either in house or agency
- Experience with working across multiple disciplines, mediums and platforms including print, digital (email and banners) and video
- Experience in managing 3rd party relationships
- Experience with Excel, MS Project (or other project management software), Slack and Google Suite
- Strong numeric, verbal and written communication
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- The ability to estimate work for yourself and the team
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please apply via the site or contact me directly for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7845 7296