This award-winning organisation offer a wide range of market focused and design-led products for the building and construction sectors and underpinned by this ethos of innovative design, they are continuously evolving their product range and breaking new ground with acclaimed, industry-leading concepts.
Based in Oxfordshire, they are a value based company, believing strongly in their staff and their well-being, with full involvement and unity in the company's growth and development.
They are currently recruiting for a Technical Specification Designer. This role is for a product designer to predominantly support the Sales Team on their incoming customer enquiries. You will be required to carry out the design and development of bespoke products to the architect's or contractor's requirements at the enquiry stage, and present these solutions to customers (either face to face or through drawings and high quality visuals).
Person / Experience required:
- Degree qualified in Product Design or Industrial Design, or similar discipline
- Minimum of 1 years' work placement in a design role
- Experience using 3D CAD software (SolidWorks or similar)
- Experience and understanding of sheet metal fabrication and its impact on design would be beneficial
- Previous experience working within a customer facing role (not necesarily design related) demonstrating good communication skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Ability to sketch would be advantageous
- Driving licence with own transport is desirable due to location of office
Apply for Product Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly