Midweight to Senior Strategist
An East London creative agency, with expertise in retail and brand design, are looking to welcome a mid-weight to senior strategist to their team. With two recognised Creative Directors at the helm, this agency has an impressive client list, working with brands across, sport, lifestyle, charity, alcohol and FMCG.
The role will include…
- As an integral part of the team, you will be heavily involved in the creative process, acting as the link from taking the initial brief to execution.
- As an excellent communicator, this person will have outstanding client-facing skills and be able to hold conversations with senior stakeholders.
- With good integrated agency experience, this person will be able to coach and help with the development of more junior team members.
The ideal candidate will…
- Be quick to absorb information, interested in the world around them, and able to dissect and communicate information efficiently.
- Have previous strategy/planning experience in a similar integrated agency environment.
- Have strong multi-channel experience.
- Be ambitious and driven, with a view to progress within the company.
This is a permanent role - if you're interested in applying, please send your CV through to email@example.com ASAP.