The agency is a leading corporate design and branding agency based in the heart of London. Working across everything from branding, corporate communications, annual reports, website builds, employee engagement and more with an impressive list of clients from FTSE100 companies to boutique start-ups.
After continual growth, this agency is looking to grow their senior team with an experienced Client Director. The role is to lead several accounts, working alongside the Head of, to build a team and culture that can deliver great work and service to clients along with providing expertise to clients on annual reporting, reporting communications and corporate identity creation.
As Client Director, this role works closely with Account Handlers making sure delivery on projects is to the highest of standards but the role of Client Director is about developing existing accounts, finding new avenues to grow the business and help build in all areas.
Working closely with internal teams including; Strategy, Creatives, Studio to produce best in practice work.
The ideal person will have skills and knowledge of the following:
- Developing accounts, identifying opportunities for growth and acting on them opportunities.
- A thorough knowledge of annual reports is essential for this position.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strategic and problem-solving nature
- Organised and can multi-task with ease
- Business and commercial awareness
- Flexibility, adaptable style and approach
- Hunger to help the agency grow
- Strong ethics and integrity
If this a role that you are interested in learning more about have the essential skills then APPLY NOW!
Here at Neko London, we have consultants specialising in all areas from Creative & Design, Account Management, and Creative Services through to Studio & Production and more. Please feel free to get in touch at www.nekolondon.com