Middleweight Residential Designer
The leading residential studio has a rare opening for a middleweight designer to contribute to projects of the highest calibre. This studio is fortunate to be able to select the clients that they work with and are always given creative license and large budgets to deliver their vision.The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across both residential and retail projects. The studio approaches each project in an innovative way, asking how they can respect the history of the space, how they draw attention to materials in the space and how to meet the clients expectations
- Working within a project team, there is an expectation to feel comfortable at all stages of the design process
- Working closely with the Associates and the Director of the studio
- Specifying and managing the purchase and manufacture of highly detailed, bespoke furniture and lighting pieces
- Presenting concepts internally and to clients
Skills and Experience:
- A record of commissioning bespoke furnishing and fittings.
- Experience in having worked with listed properties would be beneficial
- Able to provide documentation produced in Vectorworks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in having represented your company to the client
- Confidence in pulling together imagery and presenting concepts is essential
This studio is a leader in the industry, the studio has a considered approach to design. They marry together contemporary design with a respect of the history.
Please ensure you send both your CV and Portfolio when applying for this job.