UX Designer | Global Media Brand
We’re proud to be recruiting for one of the world’s leading news and information brands. The organisation has an innovative business model that has made it one of the world’s most successful digital news operations.
We are looking for a UX designer who will work with the UI, UX and Development teams to help drive the experience deign of user journey across our client award winning products.
- Lead UX design on projects focussed on optimising personalised experiences and user engagement across digital products including the website and app
- Lead the design research, working closely with stakeholders and internal users to deeply understand their needs and synthesise findings with the rest of the team
- Facilitate collaborative UX sessions such as design studios and sketching sessions to reach a shared point of view on product features
- Build cross-functional relationships that enable well-informed design decisions
- Create prototypes from sketching through to interactive outputs
- Drive and motivate a team of exceptional creative and design talent
Skills and Experience Required:
- An expert in human centered design thinking with a proven track record in leading UX in digital product
- Innovative, problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to balance customer needs with business goals.
- Ability to prototype from sketching through to interactive outputs
- Experience in planning and conducting user testing sessions
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders and the wider team.
- Proficient to expert in relevant software such as Sketch, Invision, Marvel or balsamiq
- Experience working with media or publishing business is desirable
If you like the idea of working in a global media company and the project sounds like something you could get excited about, please get in touch.