Digital Project Manager
This boutique, but rapidly growing digital experience agency based in the heart of East London, are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join the team. In this role, you'll work across digital projects spanning web builds, video content, social campaigns and everything in between, managing the work-flow, logistics and the overall smooth running of design delivery.
- Working internally with your MD, CSD and CD to shape the project management side of the business; using your experience and knowledge of current and effective Project Management systems to make intelligent suggestions to streamlining processes
- You will bring forward a little black book of contacts, able to grow this agencies trusted network of freelancers, suppliers and third party partners
- You'll be a whizz when it comes to scoping out digital projects, from crafting a tight timeline for delivery, costing up and quoting on work, resourcing effectively and ensuring that every project is thoroughly planned from start to finish
- As this agency are still growing and defining, you'll be ready to take ownership of the Project Management side of the business, wanting to put your stamp on it and whip things into shape - you won't be shy of throwing your opinion in and making waves
What skills are required?
- You'll be digitally savvy, experienced in working across multiple digital platforms from a project management perspective
- You'll add value to this agency, be driven, proactive and curious... keen to integrate yourself into the backbone of the team, wanting to help shape and carve the future of the agency!
If you're a digitally focused Project Manager, ready to get your hands dirty and work on some exciting projects, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register your interest!