This strategic consultancy who focus on innovation for some of the world's leading brands, are looking for an experienced Project Manager, to join the team. Working in this growing agency, you'll get to dip your toes into various aspects of the agency and really help shape the future of the business.
What does this role include?
- You'll work closely with clients to manage project logistics, including scoping out timelines, budgets, resourcing, managing freelancer's time sheets and taking responsibility for the timely and on-brief delivery of global work; this could range from sourcing a Researcher in UK, a Designer in Europe, or a strategist in Asia!
- Keeping an ear to the ground, you will continuously grow the agencies network of freelance strategists, researchers and market experts, alongside growing your supplier network both in the UK and internationally
- You'll deliver excellent client service, always strengthening relationships and identifying areas of organic growth for your clients; you'll become your clients core point of contact and work to truly understand their core business needs, constantly strengthening and nurturing relationships
- You'll collaborate with your wider team to support on new business proposals and use your strong commercial acumen to identify cost saving methods the business could apply and opportunities for fine tuning internal processes
- As the sole Project Manager in the consultancy, you'll be a true lynch pin, knowing that effective and clear communication is key, alongside building excellent and trusted internal and external relationships, spanning your agency peers, third party suppliers, freelancers & specialist Strategists across the globe!
What type of person are we looking for?
- You'll need to be driven and ready to take on a new challenge, ready to wear many hats and truly shape this role for yourself - Ideally, this client is looking for someone with experience in a creative environment/ agency
- You'll need to show ambition and proactive intuition, alongside top-level client service skills
- Whilst this agency is growing, they have a wide global network and you'll understand the fluidity needed in organising projects on an international scale
- You'll be a Project Management whizz; great with the numbers and figures, in addition to being the face of the agency!
If you are an Account/ Project Manager with experience, or an avid passion for brand strategy, looking for a new opportunity that will expose you to all areas of a thriving agency, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to start the conversation.