Major Players are working with a fantastic creative agency based in East London with expertise in advertising, retail design, branding, experiential and digital. They are currently looking for a Creative Manager to take responsibility for the day-to-day running of the Creative team and all related project and department admin.
* Please note, this is not a creative role *
Reporting into the Operations Director, this is a pure administrative management role, combined with all the people management that goes with running a department. You'll be managing the creative function and organising the Creative team on a daily basis, preparing and managing creative budgets and timings, as well as managing aspects of staff training and development. The day-to-day role is overarching department management, but the basic topline is:
- Attending project meetings
- Creating project budgets
- Tracking project finance for the creative department
- Executing agreed department strategies
- Day to day HR needs of the department
- Monitoring and tackling staff engagement issues as they arise
- Monthly board reports on department progress
- Staff development & management
- Creative process implementation and adherence
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Experience in and understanding of the creative industry and its processes
- Experience in budgeting and report writing will also serve you well
- Very personable and able to provide robust, human support to the creative team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Solution-orientated problem solver
This role would ideally suit someone from a Creative Resource or Project Management background, but whatever your background if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please get in touch.
email@example.com | 020 7845 7296
Apply for Creative Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly