We are looking for a Mid-Senior Graphic Designer who is aware of how brands and businesses communicate. You are comfortable working independently or being part of a team and you’re ambitious and driven and not afraid to make mistakes.
You will collaborate with the other practices within the office. Be accountable for the delivery of your own projects, on time, and on budget. Love diversity of projects and autonomy in developing your own ideas.
- Experience working in a reputable well-known branding/design agency.
- Collaborative approach to designing brands, environmental graphics, print, digital, signage and wayfinding for a mix of clients.
- Prepare key design presentations and pitches.
- Take brief from concept to completion.
- Manage multiple work streams effectively to meet deadlines.
- Be comfortable presenting your ideas to clients and other practice areas.
- Be a team player, sharing thoughts, passions in all project work.
- Inquisitive, keen to learn and build own design skills from others.
- Have an opportunity to influence and steer the direction of our offer.
- Be enthusiastic, push your ideas, be personable and get stuck in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design.
- Experience working within an admired studio.
- Demonstrates knowledge of brand design and development.
- First-class Abobe CS ability.
- After Effects, SketchUp, Revit or other 3D modelling software a plus.
- Knowledge of digital programmes and desire to learn.
This agency offer a wide array of benefits, from healthcare and dental cover to pension scheme, bonus opportunities and more.
Apply for Mid-Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly