Position: Studio Manager
Our client is a well-established and independent agency who work with some of the world's best known brands. They are a blend of Digital and Public Relations professionals working under the same brand. They are looking for a Studio Manager to join their busy studio
As the Studio Manager, you will direct and support the creative team. You will assist with the delivery of all production projects across all channels, on time and on budget whilst maintaining the highest possible production values.
You will be responsible for:
- Traffic Management, resource/capacity planning to ensure adequate resource
- Identifying the need and facilitating freelance resource
- Sharing expertise and specialist knowledge with, and the training of, colleagues
- Management of team performance and development in line with our appraisal scheme, setting targets for both account and company objectives
- Understanding the client’s business and key drivers in their sector
- Developing relationships with key client stakeholders
- Applying a commercial and value added approach to service delivery
- Excellent communication with client and stakeholders, including daily and monthly reviews and reporting
- Escalation for issues to ensure satisfactory resolution with minimal commercial impact. Manage risk and mitigate liability around service delivery failure
- Ensure workflow and quality procedures are followed throughout the production cycle
- Challenge status quo to drive operational improvement
- Full understanding of Brand Guidelines and ensure their correct usage
- Precise attention to detail in daily tasks
- Colour management principles and ensure their correct usage in daily work flow
- Attaining expert level application knowledge
- Ensuring consistent studio output.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for Studio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly