Senior Digital Designer
We’re looking for Senior Digital Designers for some of the UK’s best known and successful fashion and beauty brands. In this role you will lead research, design and implementation stages of all website design/optimisation projects. At its core it involves the creation of solid, user-centred design work that deliver commercial conversion goals and the business objectives through constantly developing responsive global website.
The role will combine great design skills with creative conceptual thinking, along with commercial awareness all within a fashion retail environment.
- Evaluate how the brand sits within the digital space to formulate innovative and refreshing concepts for improving responsive design.
- Perform heuristic reviews of interfaces to create recommendations for improvement.
- Adopt an insight driven design approach that thrives on validation of key decisions and rationale.
- Manage the workflow and ensure all projects are prioritised and completed in the due timeframe.
- Work with project stakeholders, taking briefs, presenting ideas and liaising throughout the design and development process.
- Portfolio demonstrating clean and professional web/mobile/digital UI designs.
- The ideal person for this role will have experience in a graphic/digital design/UI environment, with an excellent portfolio of projects, as well as experience in working with website developers.
- Experience with the following:
- Creative Suite
- Wire-framing/Mock-up Tools/Prototyping Tools
- Desirable experience or knowledge of the following:
- A/B testing
- Website Development
- Working with external agencies/3rd parties