AutoCAD Technician (Contract)
This prestigious and well established architectural practice is currently looking for an AutoCAD Technician with strong CAD skills and more than 3 years experience.
This practice are known to have a brilliant working environment. You will be joining a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic.
- Strong and profound knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience in residential projects
- 3+ years working as AutoCAD Technician
- Creating detailed construction documentation packages
- Ability to create high quality general arrangement drawings
- Make amendments on existing drawings
- Proficient at scaling plans and interpret measurements
- strong work ethic and knowledge of building regulations would be advantageous
The candidate must be immediately available.
(No longer than 1 week notice)
If you're interested or know someone who is! Apply now!
OR contact me on or 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for AutoCAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly