FF&E Interior Designers
This interior design consultancy with offices worldwide handles high-end residential and hotel projects delivering exceptional Interior Design and procurement solutions to an international client base. From royal palaces to city centre apartments, from hospitality design to international airports, they have a strong and diverse portfolio of projects.
They are currently seeking to strengthen their team by bringing on board FF&E Designers at a variety of levels to work on all the FF&E elements of large scale international residential projects.
Person / Experience Required:
- Post graduate from an Arts / Interior Design background
- Minimum 1 year of relevant industry experience to include residential projects, ideally internationally
- Meticulous with detail
- Eye for colour and design, happy to work with a variety of styles
- Good knowledge of suppliers including Chelsea Harbour
- Good organization and administration skills for compiling listings and schedules
- Strong presentation and communication skills
These roles would suit a designer with a genuine interest in fabrics and furnishings, it is NOT suitable for architectural designers.
Apply for FF&E Interior Designers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly