This company specialise in the luxury end of the soft furnishings marketplace, developing exquisite fabric and cushion collections for an international clientele. They are known for fabrics with a refined finish, look and drape which make them truly unique. With showrooms in London, Moscow and across the USA and Canada, their collections offer discerning customers all the elements for a beautiful and comfortable home.
They are currently recruiting for a London Showrooms Manager who will have total responsibility for all aspects of the sales and operation of their current London showroom and their new one including its opening.
With key focus on Client Service, Sales, Stock Management, Profitability, and Team Development, your objectives will be achieved through your ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team of Sales Advisors while playing your own part in running the showroom.
Key Responsibilities are to:
- Recruit, train, develop and manage the showroom sales teams to exceed sales targets and grow the brand image
- Develop relationships with existing and new clients
- Create local marketing initiatives and organise events regularly
- Plan and implement showroom display and visual merchandising to the highest standards
- Manage and prepare the organisation of seasonal industry and private events
Person / Experience Required:
- Experience in managing an exclusive, high end retail enterprise
- Interest in interiors, furniture and lighting and experience in sourcing unique furniture pieces and lighting
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of Mid Century furniture designers and their work
- Self-starter, results oriented with a can-do attitude
- Strong administrative skills, must be precise, highly organised and focused
- A strong and confident communicator with polished skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office including excel