Mid Weight Account Manager - Content
This boutique place-making agency is currently on the lookout for a proactive Account Manager, to handle all content related projects. This is an excellent opportunity to hit the ground running working across the delivery of projects for a range of high end property clients, taking a focus on Editorial/ Publishing work.
What are your key responsibilities within this role?
- Overseeing the development of multiple projects from brief to completion, taking ownership of editorial and publishing projects, across both print and digital, from brief taking through to liaising with suppliers and through to delivery
- Responsible for client communication, developing long lasting relationships with existing and new clients and ensuring all parties are updated throughout the creative process
- Combining your passion for working on exciting content and it's creation, across various channels including social media, with overall campaign management, you will be hands on in ensuring the timely and cost effective delivery of bespoke work
- You will be responsible for proofing content and copy and therefore must have a keen eye for detail, alongside an interest or experience in creating content itself
Who is the ideal candidate for this role?
- Previous experience within an account management role is necessary with a keen interest/ experience in content/ editorial/ publishing management and delivery
- You will be proactive and take ownership of the role across all responsibilities
- Exceptional communication with the ability to translate ideas in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written, communicating both internally with your peers and externally with third parties, clients and suppliers
- You'll bring forward a refreshing attitude, keen to get stuck in, be intuitive, a natural multi-tasker and a true team player!
If you're a content focused Account Manager, keen to join an exciting and growing creative agency, then please send your CV to email@example.com to register your interest ASAP!