Part 2 Architect - High-end Residential
I have an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious part 2 architect! One of the top residential architecture studio's in London is currently recruiting a part 2 architect. This practice has a huge name within the residential sector having produced award winning designs for many super prime private residencies as well as large scale estates across the UK. The selected part 2 will be working alongside an experienced project leader, this is a great chance to gain bundles of expertise across both design and technical stages. Revit essentiall!
The selected Part 2 Architect will be involved in the following;
- A variety of residential projects including super prime residencies and large-scale developments
- Design & Technical stages
- Working closely alongside a project leader
- Visiting site, dealing with sub-contractors and engineers
- Revit for technical aspects
The successful Part 2 Architect will have the following;
- Residential experience
- Strong design and technical ability
- Experience on site
- Good communication skills; work well within a team
- Professional experience using revit
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.