George P Johnson is on the hunt for a Creative Artworker to join our thriving, award-winning agency.
This is a key role within our Graphics Production team, which exists at a key time for our agency. The role is based at our stunning new Waterloo office site, with the opportunity to travel and to get under the skin of one of our largest clients and act as a true Brand Guardian.
You'll ideally be a creative soul, used to working with a large volume of artwork production and across multiple teams and stakeholders. You'll be a self starter.
The role's absolute requirements:
- Experience with pre-press file supply of large and small format graphics
- Ability to understand 3D drawings and floorplans
- Ability to work from technical drawings and interpret artwork applied in a spatial environment
- Interpretation and implementation of technical brand guidelines
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload in a demanding and changing environment
- Working in a fast-paced agency studio delivering creative, accurate and high quality work under pressure
- Working with an Excel/Google Doc traffic system
Skills to bring to the table at GPJ:
- Experience within a similar role
- Eagerness to continue your own learning and development to gain a wider appreciation of all the facets of Experience Marketing in order to contribute to the ongoing market leadership of GPJ
- Excellent time management
- Solid organisational skills
- Naturally creative in and out of the workplace
If you have the experience above and are interested to explore this role please let us know why by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV/portfolio.