Part 2 Architect - Rail
I have an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious part 2 architect to work on what will be an iconic rail project overseas! One of the top architecture and design practices based in London, renowned for it's residential, mixed-use and transportation (rail) projects is in need of a good all-round part 2 architect with strong design and delivery capabilities.
Top AJ 100 studio, immediate start and competitive market salary.
The selected Part 2 Architect will be involved in the following;
- International and UK based rail projects
- RIBA stages 0-7
- Working closely with a Project Leader
- Visiting site and liaising with sub-contractors
The successful Part 2 Architect will have the following;
- Experience in the rail sector
- A track record of working in RIBA stages 0-7
- Strong design and technical ability
- Capable on site and dealing with sub-contractors
- Professional experience using revit
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.