Contract CAD Technician
6 days left
- Job Functions
This internationally, renowned architectural company is seeking a CAD technician to join its team in London. The practice offers a great working environment; maintaining an active atmosphere and strong work ethic. You will be working on a wide range of projects within an environment that puts your expertise and potential into practice.
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years experience
- Proficient at scaling plans and interpret measurements
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or relevant drawing packages
- PC literate - Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills and analytical thinking
- Confident with construction and architectural drawings
- UK project experience
Everyone is expected to uphold the company's commitment to excellence of product and service to communicate these high standards.
- Preparing fix drawings, AutoCAD plans and elevations renders
- Revising projects using above drawing packages
- Managing incoming work in orderly fashion and prioritising work according to the needs of the department
- To work with speed and accuracy to turn around precise and timely drawings
- Attend design meetings and site visits where required
- To check technical details against orders and quotations as required
- Good command of the English language and familiar with site terminology
- Revit knowledge preferred
- Self-motivated individual
This position is immediately available. This company prides itself in offering a stimulating, rewarding and enjoyable place to work with opportunities on projects creating great places.
If you're interested in this position, apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Contract CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly