Award winning retailer based in south London seeks a catalogue designer to join their talented team on a maternity contract.
This is a super opportunity to join this passionate group and work in a role where you will have full ownership over mail order catalogue design and production. Catalogues are of the highest quality, beautifully designed and crafted and this is an exciting opportunity for a designer to come on board and take full responsibility of these but also with lots of scope to stamp your own personality on projects too.
You’ll be joining a super friendly in-house design team and given full autonomy to really make your mark and own the whole process from start to finish. You’ll manage the catalogue critical paths, prioritizing workload and liaising closely with the buying and marketing team. You’ll ensure consistency of design across all materials and strive to push forwards the general standard of design.
This is going to be a busy role where you’ll be juggling multiple projects and deadlines and the successful candidate will need to be super organized and calm under pressure.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent mail order design skills and an eye for beautiful layout.
- A thorough understanding of pre press and print production
- A confident communicator with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience juggling multiple projects and deadlines and a calm attitude when under pressure.
- Press pass experience.
- Impressive technical skills in In-design, Photoshop and Illustrator.
This role is currently operating as a four day a week role. If you have catalogue design experience and would be interested in a contract role please send us your c.v and portfolio asap.