Mid-Senior Designer - Beauty
An iconic international beauty brand who instantly became a must in every make-up aficionado's address book since the brand launched are looking for a Mid-Senior Graphic Designer to join their highly productive in-house design team. Our client is well-renowned in the industry for their fabulously decadent and high-performance products which are beautifully packaged too. They're now on the lookout for a Mid-Senior designer to work on branding, packaging and print collateral for the wider brand.
Working in close partnership with the Design Director and the brand's founder you will have the opportunity to develop creative concepts and design ideation for brand across packaging, web, campaigns, banners, in store graphics and accompanying print collateral.
The ideal right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Previous experience at mid-level or mid-senior level gained working with multiple beauty and/or premium lifestyle brands either in house or agency side across print and web
- A relevant portfolio showcasing packaging designs as well as marketing campaigns, collateral and the delivery of technical artwork
- Expertise in print with some experience in art direction, au fait with current beauty and fashion trends
- A solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and excellent typography and presentation skills
This role will offer you;
- The opportunity to work on a broad spec of projects across print and web
- Autonomy to manage your own projects from conception through to completion for an iconic international beauty brand
- A united team and truly inspiring business founder!
If you're looking to join an international brand and you have the relevant beauty experience, please send through your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.