1 day left
- Job Functions
Our client is looking for a creative designer to join an expanding interdisciplinary team in East London. We need a talented and highly conceptual brand-focused designer who will be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction across a range of innovative projects.
This is a key appointment for the agency and this person will be instrumental in generating and visualising ideas for global luxury consumer brands.
Confidence, conviction and problemownership are big aspects of this role as we would expect the person to be able to present and
defend their ideas in front of a creative director and clients.
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in a creative agency
- A strong mid-level designer who can turn ideas into practical designs
- Brilliant creative thinker with the ability to push design beyond the expected
- Self-driven, proactive and willing to challenge themselves
- Ability to understand brand strategy/message and convert it into communication
- Conceptual and inquisitive
- Able to challenge convention to bring fresh ideas
- Can confidently present work to colleagues and clients
- Experience working on drinks brands would be a bonus (but not essential)
- Uses a pencil before the Mac – good ‘traditional’ visualising ability would also be a bonus!
The studio is a busy, dynamic environment. They believe in complete brand experiences and produce unique, bespoke solutions with an immediate, contemporary and positive impact.
Diversity inspires us and they bring a contemporary yet playful approach to all projects within the wide-ranging client group.
Our process is led by design and function as the ideas we create often become reality.
Apply for Designer-Luxury Brands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly