Creative Director - Copywriter
One of the creative industry's leading ad agencies is looking for a Creative Director Copywriter to team up with current Creative Director Art Director.
We’re on the search for a creative visionary to join the ranks of an ever-expanding business that has an enviable client list and award winning credentials.
In short the position requires a highly experienced creative to get in the mix and showcase their talents against two core priorities:
- Team up with the existing Creative Director, taking ownership of projects and pitches from end to end, problem solve internal and client issues.
- Have a body of compelling, award-winning work that will inspire the team to raise their standards.
Additional aspects of the role will require:
- Quick, consistent generator and evaluator of high quality ideas – comfortable writing or reviewing long or short copy.
- Current ACD or CD level. Experience in TVC, Feature length ads, through the line campaigns.
- Infectious passion and acts as the standard bearer for the creative copy output.
- Charismatic, authoritative and persuasive; able to represent the core idea internally and the agency externally in meetings and pitches.
- Strong relationship builder at all levels; works collaboratively internally and able to gain the trust and respect of agency clients.
- Be able to manage talent - coaching, developing and mentoring the creative team to fulfil their potential and have the ability to induct and share knowledge with external partners.
- Has a strong awareness and understanding of the strategy, brands and communications of the full client roster.
So if this sounds like it matches get in touch ASAP