In-House Senior Graphic Designer
I am recruiting for an In-House Senior Graphic Designer for a global Professional Services organisation. You require a minimum of 4 years' commercial experience. You must have an excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Motion, animation, presentation design skills and/or infographics are beneficial for the position but not essential.
Reporting and working alongside the Creative Design Manager you will be supporting the Bid & Proposal team in the development of significant new business opportunities by designing and producing innovative and impactful high-stake media.
As a Senior Designer you will be designing across print and digital media. Given the nature of the business, iconography, data-visualisation and infographic skills are beneficial. The role is currently mainly print based although they are pushing and exploring new channels and media including digital presentations, Apps, brand films/ animations and more. You will be managing your projects from concept through to delivery and be the point of quality control - so attention to detail is paramount. You will be also working closely with internal team members (consultants & stakeholders) and external printers etc. so people management skills are key in developing good relationships.
* Take control of projects across print and digital material including (but not limited to) presentations, brochureware, adverts, mailers etc.
* Offer new ways of working and initiatives in your projects, i.e. create engaging work to win over new clients
* Digest information and learn programs and products to be able to knowledgably edit and revise materials
* Assures brand consistency and quality control for all deliverables
* Act as a mentor to more junior members of the team
* Be proficient with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Word & PowerPoint.
* Any coding skills of knowledge of After Effects and/ or Premiere is beneficial but not essential to the role
Only successful candidates will be contacted