Retail Design Manager (French speaking) 6 month Contract
Are you a French speaking Design Manager who is game on for amazing experiential design?
Transforming retail experiences is at the heart of this award winning, internationally established design consultancy, who are offering a 6 month fixed term contract for a French speaking interior designer with ability to manage the design process across all phases of the project.
Working on an automotive project, you will need to demonstrate experience of retail, car showroom design and/or experiential design with a strong understanding of current and emerging trends to sustain the competitive edge this company delivers.
• Supporting internal creating team
• Managing project and client expectation
• Managing internal and external design process
• Facilitating the flow of information between the design consultancy, the client and
• Manage client feedback
• Attend site visits in France
• Degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture or Interior Design
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Tenacity and focus
Only applicants who are fluent in written and spoken French will be considered for this role.
This fixed-term contract for 6 months to start in ASAP.
Based in Soho this agency offer a friendly working environment; where a collaboration of ideas is encouraged as is developing designers to take ownership and direction for their project remit in the delivery of total retail concepts.
Please contact Lucy on 0203 1740185 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further details before applying.
Please ensure that when applying that your portfolio and CV are in a pdf format.