Junior Graphic Designer
Position: Junior Graphic Designer
Our client is a multi-disciplined design agency based in London. They are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual to join their Graphics team as a Junior Graphic Designer.
You will be required to deliver innovative and intuitive graphic solutions to work on prestigious hospitality and leisure projects. Projects include logo design, signage & wayfinding design, brand development and in-house marketing collateral.
Ideal candidate will have a graphic design background with the usual skill set, including Iconography, Typography and graphical assets.
The candidate will have comprehensive knowledge and experience of the Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
Good conceptual sketching ability is required. Signwriter experience or knowledge of signage manufacturing is also a bonus, however not essential.
Excellent organisational and communications skills are necessary. The candidate will be trusted to liaise with internal and external resources and should be capable of researching and sourcing information quickly and effectively.
Any digital design experience would be beneficial.
- 2 to 3 years Studio and client facing experience in a Graphic Design position.
- An excellent, diverse portfolio of work.
- A broad variety of client/project experience.
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Applicants must have strong written and spoken English skills.
- An element of project management may be required so experience would be beneficial to the candidate.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.