Midweight FF&E Interior Designer
Position: Midweight FF&E Interior Designer
Our client is an International Interior Design Agency who specialise within the hospitality sector. They are looking for a Midweight FF&E Designer to join their creative team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative FF&E Designer to work on high end interior design projects, liaising with suppliers and working to a client's needs and aspirations. Experience in commercial/retail/leisure/hospitality is highly beneficial.
Experience in delivering FF&E packages for large-scale commercial projects (eg hotels/cruise ships) is essential, as well as impeccable organisational, research and communication skills.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Excel, and confidence in using an Apple Mac computer. Familiarity with Vectorworks a definite bonus.
- An extensive understanding of finishes, furniture and lighting, with a fantastic eye for the finer details.
- Experience completing specifications to a high standard of clarity.
- An ability to interpret a brief and design schemes for a wide variety of client’s tastes, brand identity or requirements.
- An ability to research for and create strong mood boards.
- An ability to create sample boards for client presentations.
- An understanding of controlling budgets, as well as an enjoyment of “problem solving” and fulfilling proposed concepts within budget.
- An ability to work as part of a larger team, but also independently on projects where required.
- An ability to hit the ground running and be self-motivated, supported by previous experience taking ownership of the FF&E on projects.
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills, for succinctly communicating concepts and information to a variety of people involved in the project: in house, external 3D visual artists, clients and contractors. Strong English is essential.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.