Business Development Manager
An independent design agency based in the heart of East London, who work with global clients across graphics, interiors, product and digital design are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team on a flexible basis. Initially working 1-2 days a week for the company.
What's the role?
Working alongside the founders and Directors of the company, this role is to expand the company's client list and work across new markets…
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and implement a wider sales strategy
- Research and Identify new areas of growth, and accurately identify sector opportunities
- Communicate with new and present clients
- Management of Pitch
- Creation of Marketing materials
- Liaise closely with the senior management team
- securing new business
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role and a creative agency. Working in a small team, you will be happy with end to end business development and helping both bring in new clients, as well as nurture existing relationships. On top of this, you will be an excellent communicator and have a passion for the creative industry.
How do I apply?
Please send you CV to Abi at email@example.com or apply though our website.