3D Designer - Agency
A creative and collaborative design agency that specialise in the design and art direction of in-store environments, window displays, and pop-up brand experience are looking for a 3D designer to join their close-knit team. Our client design a range of innovative and visually impactful window displays, pop-up installations and events and bespoke retail environments for leading commercial and premium brands - the 3D designer they are looking for will be involved in the full breadth of projects in the studio.
Working closely with the Creative Director and wider business the 3D designer will work side by side with the client, bringing life to a brief and overseeing the entire design process from concept through to design, artwork and production. The role is delightfully creative, and it is key that the 3D designer has a good understanding of manufacturing techniques and materials.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Producing concept mock-ups, technical drawings and final visualisations using SketchUp and/or CAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- Supporting the wider team on in-store projects with a specific focus on creative window displays, innovative installs and pop-up events
- Being involved in all levels of the design process from research through to production and final implementation
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Previous technical design experience working in retail design production ideally on window displays and in-store environments
- 3D experience gained within a design studio, ideally in a retail design agency and/or visual merchandising department (in-house or agency)
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and experience using SketchUp and/or CAD to produce high quality work
- Polished time management and communication skills coupled with the ability to get stuck in!
If you have all the required skills and experience and would enjoy the opportunity to join this exciting agency, then please send your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) ASAP to apply!