Mid-Senior Designer - Retail
An award-winning design agency based in South London are looking for a Mid-Senior Graphic Designer to work on the full breadth of projects within their studio. This agency offers a close-knit, family feel and they have big inspirations for their business, projects and clients moving forward. They are now in need of someone who can work on retail and graphic design projects. This role would suit a candidate who has the confidence and capability to operate in a client facing role.
Working closely alongside the two company founders and the Director of Graphics the right person for this opportunity will be able to demonstrate a proven record of successful graphic design and branding for clients within the retail, food and beverage, hospitality and premium sectors and be confident in working across multiple projects simultaneously.
Our client is also open to hearing from top level mid-weight designers who demonstrate relevant experience and are ready to take the next leap in their career and step up.
Specific skills required for this role include;
- Extensive experience in creating brand strategy, identity, marketing ideas and communication materials for clients across retail including signage, POS and interior graphics
- Extensive experience in designing communication packages and environmental graphics for physical environments, particularly retail and food and beverage environments
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and an Apple Mac user
- Great team leadership skills and confidence in articulating and presenting concepts or ideas to clients face to face
This role will offer you;
- Lifestyle benefits including profit share scheme and flexible working
- Full autonomy to work on projects with little to no constraints
- The opportunity to win awards and have your work featured in numerous publications
If this sounds like you please email your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.