One of the largest publicly listed restaurants groups is looking for a Lead Designer to join their marketing team based in Central London. You will be leading the processes for creative concepts and the design of the marketing communications.
You will be helping to develop and deliver the creative communications and designs across all touchpoints, working closely with the marketing team. The role includes implementing processes, technology and ways of working that ensures accuracy and speed as well as engaging design aligned to brand guidelines.
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Designer:
- Support the Head of Studio & Marketing Communications on delivering best in class marketing output.
- Development of the creative collateral.
- Optimizing all art work and creative content with any editing and image correction that is necessary, in the position of brand guardian maintaining all guidelines.
- Collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders to help communicate brand ethos and steer the general creative and art direction.
Key Skills and Experience of the Lead Designer:
- End to end development of creative concepts, seeing an idea through to the end product.
- Proven experience in Graphic Design. Strong understanding and ability with Adobe Creative suite, particularly with InDesign and Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to provide feedback throughout the creative process
- Creative with a strong attention to detail.
If you are innovative thinker, enthusiastic, quick thinking with a strong attention to detail then please apply.