This property group has a strong reputation for delivering high-quality residential developments. They operate in the premium sector of the real estate market in the UK and internationally and comprise a manufacturing facility, as well as project management / design and property management services.
The company focuses on creating innovative architectural and design schemes, undertaking development management for projects and designing high-quality lifestyle and ergonomic (space saving) products for residential and commercial interiors.
They have embarked on a new phase of growth and as a result seek an experienced and enthusiastic furniture designer to join their team.
Person / Experience Required:
- A furniture designer with 5 to 10 years experience in a joinery / cabinetmaking workshop
- Fluency in SolidWorks with experience of drawing and revision control
- Excellent sketching and communication skills
- Knowledge of designing for core wood shop machinery and able to design parts for 3 & 5 axis CNC machining
- Self-motivated and able to work to proactively support the work of the group's lead architect and Senior Technical Designer
- Able to prepare drawings for Manufacturing process
- Knowledge of materials quantification, preparation schedules of quantities and BOMs