An acclaimed brand and design consultancy, who are well renowned for their innovation, creativity and brand story telling are looking to grow their design team further, by bringing on board a talented Senior Designer to further push their design offering forward. The Senior Designer they are looking for will have the confidence and ability to excite and inspire both their colleagues and clients with their creative ideas, well-honed design and craft skills and smart strategic thinking.
Our client boasts an established office in London whereby the Senior Designer is a pivotal role in the studio working on projects from concept through to execution.
Key responsibilities for this opportunity will include;
- Leading on all projects within the studio, big or small, providing direction and guidance for the more junior designers working alongside you
- Making smart design decisions and bringing a strong creative point of view to the design team and consultancy as a whole
- Operating in a client facing capacity, getting under the skin of your client's issues and presenting to them directly with minimal input from the design and/or creative directors
- Staying abreast of what's going on in the design world and how to make smart connections between current trends and what you can do for your clients
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Confidence in your ability to be assertive and articulate your work
- Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A relentless energetic attitude to meeting your client's needs, constantly challenging themselves and others in the design team to produce forward thinking work
- A strong, relevant portfolio of design work which showcases branding and brand storytelling projects
This role will offer you;
- Full autonomy to work on projects with little to no creative constraints
- Lifestyle benefits including food and wellness schemes and flexible working hours
- An opportunity to learn and develop new skills and work closely with creatives from a range of disciplines
If you are looking to join a highly regarded brand and design consultancy who create ground breaking creative work, please send through your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.