Brand Communications and Content Manager
A growing feminine accessories and lifestyle brand whose products take inspiration from vintage designs, current trends and the British countryside are looking for a Brand Communication and Content Manager to deliver engaging and aspirational content across digital platforms.
What's the role?
Originating innovative, creative content to inspire existing customers and attract new ones; this role is integral to the growth of the popular brand…
Key responsibilities include;
- Delivery of the social media strategy
- Creating original and innovative social content
- Manage and facilitate social media communities
- Develop KPI reports to show performance of the channels within the company
- Create, Manage and deliver a social media content plan ensuring alignment with other marketing content creators within the team
- Secure 3rd party content
- Manage sub campaigns, content / video strategy, production and creation
Who is their ideal candidate?
The brand is looking for a candidate with exceptional visual and communication skills, someone with an innovative approach and the ability to network - keeping ahead of developments within the industry.
You will have proven experience of working with departments from conception to finished production of content and social, as well as a key eye for detail and quality. Previous experience and a knowledge of fashion is essential, as is a hard working and eager demeanour.
How do I apply?
Please send you CV and PORTFOLIO to Abi at email@example.com or apply through our website