Furniture Space Planner / Designer
This company has an in-depth knowledge of how to make the modern workplace work and of manufacturers and products. In recent years they have delivered some highly complex projects which have involved over 8,000 furniture items, up to 40 different manufacturers and multiple phases of installation and their track record of project delivery is exceptional.
They are increasingly busy which has highlighted the need for an additional designer to join their team. The main emphasis is on producing space plans and layouts, the detailing up of furniture and specifying furniture and accessories. If you are able to produce 3D visuals for presentation purposes then that would be very beneficial.
Person / Experience Required:
- AutoCAD is a necessity with 3D Studio / SketchUp an advantage
- Mathematical and analytical skills
- An understanding of space planning
- Experience of commercial interiors with knowledge of office furniture an advantage
- Practical and technically minded
- Good communication skills