A fast growing student housing start-up is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team in London. Backed by a multibillion dollar international real estate firm, they specialise in creating exciting student homes.
The successful candidate will combine both traditional and marketing skills across various channels to ensure the smooth coordination and delivery of marketing campaigns and initiatives. It is the perfect role for someone who has a strong focus on social and other digital media, in addition to offline marketing activity.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Developing and implementing the social media strategy including residence team training across all their social media channels.
- Evaluating campaign successes and reporting monthly on ROI of digital marketing spend.
- Producing well written creative copy and messaging for online campaigns across all channels to maximise brand awareness.
- Managing all promotional and print suppliers, implementing quality control to ensure the standard of branded material excels.
- Assisting in the production of photo shoots and video elements across the portfolio.
- Events management includes the planning and coordination of marketing requirements for;
- Residence events.
- Student housing fairs nationally.
- Fresher's fairs nationally.
- Attendance at the above events throughout the year is a requirement of the role and therefore travel may be required.
- Tracking competitor activity by staying on top of market changes, social media and the marketing mix used by competitors.
Key Skills of the Marketing Executive:
- A Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Strong Social Media experience (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
- Strong copywriting experience.
- Highly organised and efficient with strong analytical skills.
- Events experience is a plus.
- Ability to present written information clearly & logically.
- Experience using Hootsuite, Wordpress, Mailchimp and Google Analytics is advantageous.
- Photoshop and InDesign skills is advantageous.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.