This company has a portfolio of renowned brands and a passion for fine furniture. They create everything from traditional to cutting-edge contemporary, handcrafted furniture that address all scales of rooms and developments.
The workforce is deeply experienced and dedicated to the quality and distinctive, luxurious style for which they are famous for meeting the increasingly far-reaching demands of high-net-worth private clients and real estate developers globally.
They currently have opportunities available in both their London and Wiltshire showrooms.
For London they are seeking both a client facing Kitchen Designer and a Technical CAD Designer.
For Wiltshire, they seek a client facing Kitchen Designer.
Person / Experience Required:
· Professional and motivated sales designer with excellent communication and customer service skills
· Or strong CAD and technical skills to work alongside the Sales Designers
· Experience within the kitchen or residential interior design sector
· A professional and responsive personality, warm, confident and motivated
· Diplomacy, decisiveness and a high degree of personal style is rewarded in this people orientated business
the design role there is a basic salary on offer with a high achievable OTE for the right person of between GBP100k to GBP150k. The CAD role is purely a salaried position with the potential of a bonus.