3 days left
- Job Functions
Speciality Drinks Group
We’re looking for a Web Developer with a flair for b2c e-commerce who shares our passion for excellence and innovation. In return we can offer an exciting, varied environment with the opportunity to be at the heart of creating a world-leading drinks business.
Working closely with the in-house Technical and Creative teams, you will develop inspirational, user-centred, rich, interactive web applications for the different business areas across the Speciality Drinks Group.
Speciality Drinks Group - a world-renowned international spirits company
Founded in 1999, we were one of the first multi-channel, multi-market global drinks distributors and remain leaders in our field. Our retail arm The Whisky Exchange operates a multi-award-winning website selling over 5000 whiskies, spirits, liqueurs and Champagnes to over 65 countries around the world. We also have a flagship store in Covent Garden. We have a division that creates brands and distributes them around the world; another division that wholesales to the finest bars, restaurants and hotels; we boast an industry-leading auction site; we have an online magazine devoted to Scotch whisky; and we organise the UK's leading whisky show. We pride ourselves on our imagination, creativity and ability to source and sell fantastic spirits from across the globe.
- Develop HTML prototype for web applications
- Contribute to the company development standards working closely with the Head of Development
- 3 years commercial experience as C# Web Developer
- Microsoft Certified C# and MVC Web Application Developer
Essential Technical Skills
- C# and .Net framework (at least 3 years of commercial experience)
- Asp.Net MVC (C#) (at least 2 years of commercial experience)
- Asp.Net Web API (C#)
- Source control (TFS)
- Umbraco or similar ASP.Net CMS
- JIRA or similar project management system
Essential Personal Skills
- Consistently produce a high quality work
- Attention to details
- Ability to meet tight deadlines to complete tasks on time
- Display a positive attitude, a great work ethic and willingness to see projects through to completion
- Highly self-motivated team player.
- Quick learner.
- Able to work independently and with direction as part of a team
- Good presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist
Desired Skills / Education
- Qualified to degree level
- Asp.Net Web Forms
- Experience with SEO technologies
- Email Marketing Integration with MailJet, MailChip or similar company
Please click the Apply button to send your application with CV and cover letter by Wednesday 28th February.
Apply for Web Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly