An agency which work on some of the UK’s biggest brands and on some of the most exciting and challenging development projects is seeking a graphic designer. Their culture is dynamic and highly innovative, with plenty of staff perks.
You will be a Graphic Designer who delights in finding imaginative solutions for complex problems, and is a team player who will be an integral member of the Graphic Design team and be able to produce eye catching layouts, you'll have an excellent understanding of typography and a keen eye for detail. You should be confident in preparing documents for print and have an understanding of digital processes. You will deliver creative design projects across a wide variety of platforms, working alongside a team of passionate and driven graphic designers.
- Production of large reports, either designed independently, or taken from an existing concept
- Producing illustrative maps
- Design and co-ordination of public exhibitions and publicity material
- Touching up images in photoshop
- Preparing material from staff structure diagrams to publicity flyers
- Producing powerpoint presentations
- Annotating plans to accompany planning application.
The role will involve working to tight deadlines.
You must have a proven track record as an exceptional creative talent, demonstrating ability across a broad spectrum of work.
To apply to this role please send through your CV and a PDF of your portfolio to register with Nurture Creatives.